The AIREN Project is a joint initiative between University College Dublin, Queens University Belfast and Ulster University, and is funded by InterTradeIreland Synergy Programme. We invite Research Managers, Administrators, and Researchers from UCD, QUB and UU and from other universities, research organisations and institutes, funding bodies, and industry that are based in Ireland and Northern Ireland to register as an AIREN member and to engage with the AIREN Project.
AIREN Members will automatically receive invitations to attend AIREN events including: Away Days (internal for UCD, UU and QUB members only); Workshops (open events); the AIREN Conference (open event) planned to take place in October 2021.
AIREN membership is free and the many benefits include:
- Being connected and part of a professional research management network
- Receiving information and updates on research funding opportunities to support North / South collaboration
- Sharing knowledge and experience of specific funding programmes to support North / South collaboration
- Facilitating introductions to seed new research collaborations and partnerships
- Providing opportunities to widen the dissemination of research impacts and the benefits of all-island research
- Building the foundation for establishing an All-Island Research Excellence Network as a legacy of the AIREN Project
- Interacting with other professional networks through the All-Island Research Excellence Network